Sunday, November 7, 2010

Shiver

"Shiver"

You shiver your cold, you cover your naked soul, 
and I fear for the good in you.
So I undress here in front of you, clearly showing that my
soul is naked too

Your crying, spilling out your bleeding heart,
with these words you spin a tale of bitter dreams,
hopes that vanished only to leave you here with ruined schemes.

In simple attempt to comfort you I share my dreams of broken tunes,
a sullen symphony of malevolent boons.
In a moment of reflection I turn to you to speak of hopeless truths,
no words could make this feeling go away, so in desperation I make amends.

My past intentions were to push you from the edge in foolish rage.
To bring you here to the core of your soul,
to help you realize the mistake you’ve made.
To tell you now your evil is true,
  and know this now I’m a monster too.

Ole Morten Støbakk

1 comment:

  1. Har nominert dæ, fordi æ ble nominert og måtte nominere andre :p Tag you're it :p

    ~ The Rules for the Liebster Blog Award ~
    Once Nominated:
    1. You must answer 11 questions from the blog that nominated you.
    2. Choose & nominate 11 blogs to receive the LBA.
    3. Notify the blogs that they have been nominated for the LBA.
    4. Pick 11 questions for your nominees to answer.

    My questions to you:

    1.Who is your favorite artist?
    2. What inspired you to start a blog?
    3. Are you a cat or a dog person?
    4. If you could live in any historical era which one would you choose to live in?
    5. If you could change one thing in your own life what would it be?
    6. What is your favorite book?
    7. Have you ever played roleplaying games like dungeons and Dragons?
    8. What is your favorite tv -Show?
    9. Do you have a hobby that most people don't know about?
    10. Are you a dessert or dinner person?
    11. Do you have an addiction? (chocolate, books, cigarettes).

    ReplyDelete